Friday, May 29, 2015

Remix & Shop!

A great solid colored blazer is a staple piece everyone should have in their wardrobe. I have lots of blazers (both solid and prints) as they mix and match with almost anything I want to wear year-round. I don't care if you don't have a regular 9-5 job or not, everyone over 25 should have quite a few blazers in rotation...just saying ;) 

I love my blue blazer for many reasons, but when I found it 2 years ago at JC Penney, the price tag & vibrant color where what drew me in. The blazer dressed up a graphic tee and boyfriend denim, made my LBD pop by tossing it over and adding a scarf, and matched effortlessly with a tank and print heels as well.

You really can't go wrong when styling this beauty...
1 // 2 // 3

Do you have a lot of blazers in your wardrobe? Which of the styles above do you like best?

Need a blue blazer? I've got you covered. I searched all over the web for great blue blazers at every price point.

Simply click on the photos below to shop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment