Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Repeat Offender

 photo IMG_5908_zpsqmxst5z5.jpg  photo IMG_5933_zpsbqo5dezz.jpg  photo IMG_5927_zpstmwn26dj.jpg

I just can't stop wearing this sweater vest! When I saw this beauty selling months ago, I knew it had to be in my closet. Sure, I told myself it was worth the price and I'd wear it tons, but like most faux fur pieces, I honestly figured I'd wear it (or be photographed in it) about four times this fall/winter season. That is so not the case! It really is my go-to piece in all things layering.

On this day, I had a baby shower to attend. Our unseasonably warm weather allowed me to go bare legs on this beautiful Fall day. By layering my sweater vest over a maroon fit-and-flare dress, the dress took on an entire new look.

 photo IMG_5920_zpse2ry72y6.jpg  photo IMG_5937_zpsht3ewhdl.jpg  photo IMG_5909_zpszmj94luw.jpg

To finish my outfit off, I went the matchy matchy route. By adding maroon colored wedges, all gold jewelry, and a brown bag, my outfit ended up dressy enough for the shower and warm enough to not wear a coat. Win win, no? Perfect...now I have time to kick and toss leaves around the backyard! Blogger gonna blog. ;)

 photo IMG_5917_zpskrjz8ox0.jpg  photo IMG_5915_zpsa163mnee.jpg
Dress // Vest // Boots // Bag // Watch // Cuff // Necklace: T+J Designs

What do you think of this faux fur sweater vest?
Have you ever purchased an item and gotten way more use out of it then expected?

No comments:

Post a Comment