Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Mad for Plaid, Glad for Plaid




As March begins one would think that it is time to stop buying long plaid coats and start stocking up on Spring gear. Not this girl! I saw this jacket at Forever 21 (which I thought was the same one as Katie's, but it is not) and when it rang up for under $12, I knew it was meant to be! I mean, who isn't a sucker for a great plaid print? I don't own many long coats, none this long actually, so it is a welcome addition to my collection.



As the weather is transitioning I find myself wearing warm clothes one day and no coat the next. On this day, my new plaid number was the perfect addition to my mixed naturals look. I don't generally pair skinny jeans with a tight top (I mean, that's a lot of tight all at once!),  but the long coat actually made me feel like it was OK. Plus I loved how the blue popped with the berry bag so it was a no brainer to wear for a special lunch date with two of my favorite girls. 


Coat // Top: Express // Jeans // Shoes // Bag // Necklace // Feather Cuff & Sunglasses: Coach (sold out) 

Do you find yourself still shopping for winter items? What do you think of my new plaid find?

No comments:

Post a Comment