Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Perfect Beach Bag

 photo IMG_5275_zpsysbzcuyv.jpg  photo IMG_5295_zpsnhfwaaay 1_zpsdq1wjj5z.jpg  photo IMG_5290_zpspjj98l5h.jpg  photo IMG_5306_zpsu3ifubw4.jpg

Everyone needs a great straw bag in their closet. These tote bags are perfect for summer trips to the beach or pool all season long. Not only are they super functional, as the straw is breathable and able to get splashed and not ruined, but they are also adorable to boot!

I was recently gifted this bag by J.Jill and I have not stopped using it since. I love it as it fits all of my necessities from sunscreen to the kids floaties, and even larger items like my towel and my shoes! It adds the perfect amount of color to all outfits and complaints all of my swimwear quite nicely.  

 photo IMG_5268_zpsju8dufp9.jpg  photo IMG_5282_zpspdwxnroo.jpg  photo IMG_5278_zpskay9zjxj.jpg
Suit: Somedays Lovin (similar) // Shorts: Rails (similar) // Bag: c/o J.Jill (similar) // Hat: Target // Sunglasses: Coach // Fitbit

Do you have a straw tote bag in your closet? I've attached a few of my favorites below:

No comments:

Post a Comment