Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Black & White

 photo 5X6A0419_zpsa92rjquj.jpg  photo 5X6A0415_zps7bropv3v.jpg  photo 5X6A0442_zpsimuz4696.jpg  photo 5X6A0432_zpskvwfrt3n.jpg

Is there any color combo more classically chic (or timeless for that matter) then black and white? I think not! J.Jill has got my date night style on point with this oversized Kimono blouse & bucket bag.  They are both currently in heavy rotation and will be great to aid me in transitioning into Fall fashion. I mean how do you put this bag down? I can't do it! I literally will not switch out bags anytime soon because I am so in love!

This outfit was perfect for a cooler night out. I added skinny jeans, nude heels, tortoise sunglasses, simple (statement) jewelry, and a bright lip to finish the look off. I have to say, it's such a simple easy outfit, but I will be wearing it over and over in the coming months. I was so comfortable in it plus it's the epitome of effortless style. What's not to love?

 photo 5X6A0436_zpsadrqoq4k.jpg  photo 5X6A0433_zpsev0h17sa.jpg  photo 5X6A0426_zpserdqh8cg.jpg  photo 5X6A0439_zpsgsocimww.jpg
Top, Bag, & Bracelet: c/o J.Jill // Jeans: Gap // Shoes: JustFab // Sunglasses: Coach (similar) // Necklace: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Earrings: Banana Republic (similar) // Watch: Fossil

Do you love to keep it classic in black and white? What is your favorite effortless color combo?


No comments:

Post a Comment