Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Windy Wonderland

 photo maxi dress-23_zpsyev61iro.jpg  photo maxi dress-22_zpsazki8zbd.jpg  photo maxi dress-19_zpsjcm3g3e4.jpg  photo maxi dress-20_zps63ecc7hk.jpg

I've said it before and I will say it again, I am loving the beautiful season of Fall this year. The weather has been cooler lately (it is December after all... it was bound to happen), but we still had a few days before the snow where you could get away with a light jacket. On this day, it was super windy, but an utterly beautiful, sunny day. 

I decided to embrace the wind and wear something that would flow. This midi dress from J.Jill is another fast favorite. It is the most soft dress I own, making it feel like I am walking around in my PJ's (does it get any better then that?). I added a sheer plaid scarf, wrap belt, bucket bag, and wide brim hat to dress the look up a bit. To finish it off, I added my favorite faux leather jacket and a great pair of heels. Let's be honest, a great pair of heels can make me smile any day of the week. 

 photo maxi dress-24_zps8uengvpz.jpg  photo maxi dress-18_zpsxhr5xma7.jpg  photo maxi dress-21_zps9xmrtevr.jpg  photo maxi dress-25_zpsdctfcshu.jpg
Dress: c/o J.Jill // Scarf & Bag: Nordstrom (similar) // Shoes: JustFab // Jacket: SheIn (similar) // Sunglasses: Coach (similar & only $32) // Hat: c/o Sole Society // Large Ring: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Teal Ring: House of Harlow 1960 (similar) // Belt: Anthropologie // Lip Color: gloMinerals-Crimson

photos by Cecilia Jean

What have you been wearing during these transitional weather days? What do you think of my "windy wonderland" outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment