Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Overalls & Embroidery

 photo roses_zpsrdoxrssa.jpg  photo roses-6_zpsr9imk8mg.jpg  photo roses-4_zpsm3jg3hfr.jpg

I am so in love with all the embroidered items currently selling this season. Why style only one in your outfit when you can wear two? This floral strap bag was the perfect compliment to the floral back jacket. Both of these items are one major repeat and I am not mad about it! It's OK to wear the same bag and jacket all the time with no judgment, right? Because I am all over that move! ;) 

Another repeat offender here are my flare overalls. Ever since I had them altered so I can wear them with lower shoes, I find myself wearing them at least once a week. They are just so comfortable and still look fashionable. That is what you call a double win! This look was perfect for everyday and to dress it up a bit I added my favorite bright red lip color. 

 photo roses-3_zpsljt4njv6.jpg  photo roses-7_zpstwq6urpi.jpg

SHOP THE LOOK:
 photo roses-5_zpserdnp99r.jpg  photo roses-2_zpsn615oxyk.jpg  photo roses-8_zpsuhgd0ean.jpg
Overalls & Boots: JustFab // Jacket: c/o Style & Co // Top & Bag: Express 
Sunglasses: Kate Spade // Lip Color: GloMinerals- Crimson 
(photos by Cecilia Jean)
Are you a fan of embroidered clothing and accessories? 
What do you think of flare overalls?

No comments:

Post a Comment