Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Enjoying the Transitional Weather

 photo 5X6A6337_zpsedxm3h23.jpg  photo 5X6A6385_zpslkw2y50x.jpg  photo 5X6A6411_zpsex1gklwg.jpg

As hard as this season is on our immune systems (anyone else having the worst flu season ever?), this beautiful transitional weather we are having is amazing. It was 70 degrees one day in February, you guys! I know, not great on the global warming front, but in the moment, it sure did feel good! This up and down weather has me wanting to rotate my closet for Spring already, and today I styled a few pieces that are great for transitioning into the upcoming season. So many Spring trends to try, so little time! ;) 

These crop print pants are on trend plus beyond comfortable and stylish to boot! I added a strappy cami to dress it up a bit and a denim jacket to bring it back to everyday wear. To finish my look off, I chose cut-out flats and beautiful silver jewelry. To bring a bit of color into the look, I added a bright pink clutch and my favorite pick lip color. 

 photo 5X6A6332_zpsnbj120r1.jpg  photo 5X6A6423_zps1mhhfzcq.jpg

SHOP THE LOOK:
 photo 5X6A6372_zpsvfvdeshm.jpg  photo 5X6A6364_zpslzfef1hz.jpg
Cami: Express // Pants: c/o J.Jill // Jacket: Pepe Jeans (similar) // Shoes & Bag: JustFab (similar) Watch, Ring, & Earrings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Lip Color: Glo Minerals- Sorbet

Are you ready for the next season to begin?
What trends are you excited to try this upcoming season?

No comments:

Post a Comment