Tuesday, April 4, 2017

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Spring Time....

 photo fashion-15_zpspfuppiyp.jpg  photo fashion-22_zpsv88jdk9y.jpg  photo fashion-19_zps6bot2np8.jpg

I'm just getting back from an amazing family spring break and I am over the moon to see that by weeks end Spring weather will be arriving here in the Midwest. (Can I get a woo hoo!) That means these next few gloomy days will be spent rotating my closet and doing all the indoor things that I need to check off my list. That way when the sun comes out, so will the kids and I! I mean, can you ever jump on a trampoline enough? Here in the Fergus household, we think not. 

This outfit just screams Spring. I don't know what it is, but as soon as I put linen clothing on, I just know it's going to be a beautiful day. Linen pants are so cozy and these more structured ones I recently picked up are just as beautiful on as they are comfortable. I decided to keep my look easy by pairing the striped pants with a classic white tank and drape front cardigan. In the end I tossed on a gorgeous statement necklaces, added neutral sandals and bag, and finished the look off with a bright pink lip. 

 photo fashion-21_zps5p7r3b7f.jpg  photo fashion-16_zpstiaogg2s.jpg  photo fashion-17_zpszt3mfflx.jpg  photo fashion-18_zpsomulxg3b.jpg  photo fashion-20_zpsrseaodo2.jpg
Cardigan: c/o Style & Co (similar) // Tank Top: Target // Pants: c/o J.Jill // Shoes: Franco Sarto (similar) // Bag: c/o JustFab // Watch: ASOS (similar) // Rings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Necklace: Accessory Concierge // Makeup: Glo Minerals // Lip Color: Glo Minerals-Sorbet 
Are you beginning to break out the Spring wardrobe pieces? 
Did anyone else enjoy their spring break? Let's chat in the comment section below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment