Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Hands-Down my Favorite Jumpsuit

 photo fashion-218_zpsjsl6sxkh.jpg  photo fashion-213_zpsizm0klqk.jpg  photo fashion-214_zpslvsucfo2.jpg

OK, so for years I have been rocking jumpsuits and I totally love them. But with all jumpsuits and rompers alike, the main issue is when you have to go to the bathroom. It's super annoying not to mention a bit embarrassing when you have to get fully undressed to "go". You guys, this one fixed that problem! It is attached in the front and not in the back so you just have to pull the pants down to go, not take off your entire outfit. How come no one else has figured it out before this? Well played Cabi Clothing, well played! If I was you I would buy this beauty sooner then later because they are in high demand and in limited quantity. I do have to say this is like wearing my pajamas in public so on top of being happy with my outfit, I was also beyond comfortable. 

 photo fashion-215_zpsfplryu16.jpg  photo fashion-216_zpstlew68hx.jpg  photo fashion-217_zpsh1spf4uf.jpg

OK, here is how the jumpsuit works: The top is flowy and loose so it covers your back end allowing you to feel less exposed in more fitted bottoms. And side note, it has pockets...who doesn't love a pocket? In the front of the jumpsuit, it is connected (shown in the middle photo below). That is the only place this jumpsuit is connected! As you can see in the third photo below, the back is not attached leaving you with easy access. ;)

This beauty can be dressed up or down, worn under a blazer or without a belt and flats for a more everyday look. I have to say, it is hands-down my favorite jumpsuit that I have ever owned. Which says a lot if you know me, because I have tons of them!

 photo fashion-212_zps50xm4uwy.jpg
Jumpsuit & Necklace: c/o Cabi Clothing // Shoes: Sole Society (old) // Belt: B-low the Belt // Watch: c/o Aibi Watch // Earrings: Baublebar for Target // Cuff: Coach // Rings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry
What do you think of the design of this item? Do you like how I styled it? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment