Thursday, August 31, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it


Everybody needs a great cross body bag, so why not pick one up that has a cute tassel detail on it? That's just what Kaitlyn did when she found this neutral beauty at Target (which sadly is sold out), but have no fear I have search high and low for cute alternatives. If you feel like doing a little shopping today, feel free to click on the photos below! 

SHOP CROSS BODY TASSEL BAGS:


When Kaitlyn styled her bag back in May, she kept her look casual with a sweatshirt, skinny jeans, sneakers, and oversized sunglasses. Her pink lip and neck scarf took it up a notch giving the outfit a more chic look. When I recently styled her bag, I too was wearing a more casual everyday look. By adding it to my stripe maxi t-shirt dress & block heel mules, I was good to go for my day of errands. In the end, I added a bright red lip and a scarf, but I added my scarf to the bag. That has to be my favorite timeless trend to mix up your bags, wouldn't you agree? I know my grandma did it and that makes it even more special to me. 


Do you own a great cross body bag? How about a tassel one? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment