Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Give Me All the Fall Colors

 photo sistersmarie-120_zpsmzu2whlq.jpg  photo sistersmarie-115_zpsch0epg88.jpg  photo sistersmarie-114_zpsoe1ofeel.jpg

I don't think this outfit could make me any more happy. These colors encompass everything that I love about this season, plus the style of this dress is oh so flattering on every body type. On this day it was unseasonably warm and very windy, so I decided to bring a jacket with for after the sun went down and top my look off with a hat. When in doubt, always add a great hat. When choosing my color pallet I wanted to pull in all of the accent colors from the dress. I mean, why not?

I was so excited to work with Pink Blush again (see previous post here), because the last dress I got from them is still one of my all time favorites. Both dresses I have of theirs are such unique prints that you can't find anywhere else. That' is important to me, I love showing up places being the only one wearing said outfit. Pink Blush is an amazing site because they have a wide variety of maternity clothes, women's clothing, and nursing items too. I mean, talk about a one stop shop for all moms alike. I am not pregnant or nursing for that matter, but a great wrap dress is a great warp dress ladies! I also super love some of their cozy sweaters and cardigans currently selling, but I digress... 

 photo sistersmarie-116_zpshr6vupgk.jpg  photo sistersmarie-117_zpsqtphihnu.jpg  photo sistersmarie-113_zpsvk3tb0yy.jpg
 photo sistersmarie-119_zps4tldrvdy.jpg  photo sistersmarie-118_zpskg7tvqyr.jpg
Dress: c/o Pink Blush // Boots: c/o Sole Society (similar) // Hat: Gap (similar) // Bag: Shoedazzle (similar) // Necklace & Ring: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Watch: Fossil (similar) // Earrings: Express 

Do you own a Pink Blush wrap dress yet? What do you think of this pairing? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment