Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Perfect Fitting Jeans

 photo sistersmarie-106_zpsjffgfutt.jpg  photo sistersmarie-107_zpsmou2wiig.jpg

If you stopped by the blog yesterday, then you read all about Kaitlyn's experience with Fitcode. For those of you who are not familiar, Fitcode is a company that understands denim shopping isn't easy. They literally saw a problem in the fashion world and fixed it for us! How great is that you guys? 

Created by women, for women, Fitcode helps you find your best fitting jeans based on your body shape, not the numeric size the jeans come in. I mean, I'd like to say I fit in the same size jean in every store, but that is so not the case. Fitcode takes the guessing work out of it and after taking a short quiz, they show you lots of denim choices that would be a great fit for your body. I mean... genius! 
 photo sistersmarie-103_zps7fq6hxrz.jpg

SHOP THE LOOK: 
 photo sistersmarie-109_zpsfa02dxlt.jpg

Silver Jeans is a new brand offered though their site and I was so excited because I am super loving all the new styles Silver came out with this year. I know I already highlighted a pair earlier this season with a raw-hem that I am obsessed with, so it was only fitting that this time around I go for a more stretchy pair. These charcoal beauties are a girlfriend style jean with lots of stretch. I love how comfortable they are and honestly as a mom, I can say these are total "playing with the kids on the floor" pants. As in, you can get down in them and still be cozy and stylish while doing so. That said, they are also amazing for a night out! 

I styled them with a few of my Fall favorites in this look. Leopard print paired with brown and burgundy is always a great choice. I recently picked up this suede jacket as I felt it was time to get an investment piece and sell a few of my faux leather ones. As always, you can find my gently used items on my "shop my closet" page, faux leather jackets coming soon. But I digress...

 photo sistersmarie-111_zpsoenbaj2l.jpg  photo sistersmarie-110_zpsq1mifwoc.jpg  photo sistersmarie-108_zpsf65iw4oe.jpg  photo sistersmarie-105_zpsgnfppqww.jpg
Top & Bag: Nordstrom // Jeans: c/o Silver Jeans via Fitcode // Jacket: Blank NYC via Trunk Club // Boots: Vince Camuto via Trunk Club // Sunglasses: Raen // Watch: Fossil (similar) // Necklace: Clyde's Rebirth // Earrings: T+J Designs 

In the end I loved wearing this outfit. The jeans fit perfectly and I couldn't be more happy to be teaming up with Fitcode again. Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment