Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Florals for Fall

 photo sistersmarie-148_zpsbcrnoqa9.jpg  photo sistersmarie-152_zpshzhzzwqe.jpg  photo sistersmarie-154_zpsfhr4mug6.jpg

I know traditionally wearing floral prints is reserved for spring and summer, but this fall I have been loving styling lots of this print. Honestly, this is the second floral print item I have picked up from PinkBlush this season, and I am just loving the colors so much! Side note, as we told you in yesterday's post, they are having a major sale right now. So after you finish reading this blog post, make sure you stop by their website and do a little shopping! OK, now back to this outfit.

Since fresh blooms are something that make me so happy, it only makes sense that I would want to wear blooms on my clothing to up my mood as well. This OTS top is new to my wardrobe and I am loving the longer, tunic style. Not only is it perfect for this holiday season (when I'm eating so much extra), but it's the perfect top to pair with skinny jeans, leggings, or even tucked into a skirt to mix it up a bit.

 photo sistersmarie-149_zpsycwblyii.jpg  photo sistersmarie-151_zpst8ivuwwk.jpg

On this day I paired this OTS tunic with my new favorite jeans, strappy flats, and faux leather jacket. It was the perfect look for running a few errands and feeling like I dressed up my everyday style. The earrings are another item I picked up this season and can't get enough of. I literally wear them at least once a week, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a unique, lightweight earrings. They would also make great holiday gifts...just saying! ;) 

 photo sistersmarie-150_zps2d47ya7w.jpg  photo sistersmarie-153_zpsfkcnaafc.jpg  photo sistersmarie-147_zpsexxdepdj.jpg
Top: c/o PinkBlush // Jeans: 7 for all Mankind via Evereve // Shoes: c/o J.Jill // Jacket: TJ Maxx // Clutch: c/o JustFab // Ring: c/o Park Lance Jewelry // Earrings: Hello Lavender // Necklace: c/o The Moment Jewelry // Watch: Fossil 
Photos by Cecilia Jean 
What do you think of rocking floral prints for fall? Do you like this pairing? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment