Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Transitioning to Winter Style

 photo cabiclothing-17_zpsvfgrsxxt.jpg  photo cabiclothing-18_zpsjv0kgo5k.jpg  photo cabiclothing-19_zpsdaqiz0fw.jpg

It's that time of year again ladies. The grass is white, covered in frost (or snow) in the mornings, the air is more then crisp now, leaving you to create a smoke like exhale with every breath, and you need that extra layer to stay warm weather you are in or outside lately. This can only mean one thing, Christmas is coming! lol OK, let's have Thanksgiving first, but in all seriousness, it is time for us to transition our fall pieces into winter style. An easy fit? Hosiery of course! 

I styled this skirt and top last month and oh how my legs feel different outside now...baby it's cold outside! These are not tights, they are hosiery or nylons. Yeah ladies, old school, control top and all. I think at one point years ago the fashion people told us not to wear hosiery, but I did not listen. I mean, I didn't listen when they said black and brown can not be paired, I did not listed when they said no white after Labor Day, did anyone really think I'd listen to no nylons? I think not! Rules were made to be broken and all that. 

 photo cabiclothing-12_zpsy8wn5vb4.jpg  photo cabiclothing-14_zpsinacqcbw.jpg

This entire look is from the Fall cabi Clothing line and you guys, you really need to get a hold of a stylist and shop before the next collection launches. These pieces can truly be mixed and matched with anything in your wardrobe and can be worn for years to come. The quality alone is reason to buy, but add in the beautiful details and patterns and now they become must-haves. I have worn this jacket six times so far, I'm actually quite obsessed with it. Same with the boots and blouse. I have worn both countless times this season. The skirt I've only rocked twice, but that's only because the holiday season is just ramping up and now, I'll have lots of events to wear it to in the coming months. That said if I had an office job, it would be in constant rotation. 

 photo cabiclothing-13_zpsuwflvm0q.jpg  photo cabiclothing-16_zpsn3wfi1hp.jpg  photo cabiclothing-20_zpsqvvj4jvh.jpg
Jacket, Top, Skirt, Boots, Necklace, & Earrings: c/o cabi Clothing // Sunglasses: Raen // Bag: T+J Designs
How do you transition your fall pieces into the winter months? What do you think of this pairing? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment