Monday, December 28, 2015

Best of 2015: Lisa's Style

Another year of blogging under our belts! It always amazes me at the end of each year, how much we put ourselves and our styles out there for all to see (and judge for that matter). As someone who has documented her style for over 6 years, I have to say I feel like my style is still evolving. To stay true to myself, my budget, & my stay-at-home/room mom/homemaker/blogger lifestyle, I really do change looks with my moods. 

I personally had some very high points and some very low ones this past year. Bring on 2016, I am ready for you! This year was a bit different for me on a personal level though. I tried to be aware of my high points and to really enjoy them as well as be grateful for them. After all, these would be my best moments of the year. I even kept a notebook on me all all times and jotted a lot of them down so I wouldn't forget. It was moments like those that really got me through the tough ones. I hope you all had a wonderful year and thank you for stopping by to check out Sisters Marie! We love blogging for you and are grateful for you all! ;) 

So, let's take a look back at my favorite outfit of each month, shall we? I give you my best of 2015.

JANUARY
(source)

FEBRUARY
(source

MARCH

APRIL

MAY
(source

JUNE
(source

JULY
(source

AUGUST
(source

SEPTEMBER
(source

OCTOBER
(source

NOVEMBER
(source

DECEMBER
(source

Enjoy a good end of year fashion recap? 
Check out my best from years past: 2014 // 2013 // 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment