Thursday, July 21, 2016

Rocked it & Swapped it: Chambray Romper


There’s something about a denim romper that makes you feel child-like in the most non-creepy, respectable way possible. I remember wearing similar things when I was little and having not a care in the world so I think nostalgia plays a bit of a role in this comeback trend. Also, I said I never would but I have grown to appreciate the return of overalls, especially when paired with a striped shirt underneath (Cathy makes it look too cute!) so that was my inspiration for styling this romper. When Lisa woreit, she added a lightweight, white knit and sandals which is the perfect day to transition a Summer day into the evening hours. 


Do you own a denim romper?
What is your favorite way to style it?

Shop our favorite styles...All under $100!

No comments:

Post a Comment