Thursday, January 22, 2015

Rocked it & Swapped it

When it comes to winter fashion, sometimes it's hard to find ways to stay stylish while piling on the layers. Our solution, add a great print bag. I recently got this one on Sole Society and have been wearing it non-stop. It's the perfect size for everyday wear plus I can fit my notebook and organizer in it so that's a plus. It for sure made my cold weather look pop in this outfit post.  

I loaded it up for a weekend up at the lake house and Kaitlyn & I swapped it for the day while up north. When she styled it, she layered her look to perfection. I love the green, the stripe tank under, and the tribal print just made a great match. 


What do you think of our styling choices?
Do you have a great print bag that you wear during the cold months?

No comments:

Post a Comment