Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Maybe if I Dress in Light Colors Spring will Come...

 photo IMG_9615_zpshfsbkdil.jpg  photo IMG_9612_zpsevvjkkif.jpg  photo IMG_9568_zpsoab5o6my.jpg  photo IMG_9590_zpsgeqru2wy.jpg
OK, I'm trying a new approach to this subzero winter here in Chicago. If I dress in spring-like hues will the weather follow me with the change? So far it's not working but that will not stop me as I am getting sick of layers over layers! Maybe if you guys all help me and we all dress spring-like this will be more effective. So, who's with me? lol

I wore my light wash distressed denim with a cream knit and added simple accessories to finish the outfit off. The shoes are my favorites and I can not wait to wear them when there is NO snow on the ground! Plus this statement necklace just screams "WEAR ME EVERYDAY, I'M NOT JUST FOR DRESSY DAYS!" so I had to were it in an everyday situation. ;)
 photo IMG_9549_zpsh2fpy750.jpg  photo IMG_9619_zpswr2fbxqn.jpg  photo 79659e15-93a8-41a8-a4c3-8062066350a4_zpsu58vlbnr.jpg
Top: Banana Republic // Jeans: Levis // Bag & Shoes: JustFab // Sunglasses: Prada // Necklace: T+J Designs // Jacket: Target 

What styles are you wearing to break the winter blues? Anyone else sick of this never ending winter and taking it into their own hands?


No comments:

Post a Comment