Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Drawstring Denim? Yes Please!

 photo IMG_2320_zpss69voidc.jpg  photo IMG_2294_zpsqgblyvxe.jpg

There is something about wearing clothes that feel like you are wearing your pj's that just appeals to me in my everyday mommy life. Heck, I bet that appeals to anyone in their everyday life! ;)

Enter drawstring denim. Hello new trend that I am loving, I'm all about comfort yet fashionable and I think these do the trick! Speaking of cozy yet fashionable, have you tried doing your hair in a 1/2 up top knot yet? I am kind of loving it.

 photo IMG_2336_zpsedlyf9qs.jpg  photo IMG_2366_zpsscqjnfpx.jpg

JustFab has some great new apparel currently selling on their website. They've really upped their fashion game and I was all too excited to try out a few pieces. They have taken it WAY beyond shoes, bags, and jeans folks!
Both the top and the shorts are effortlessly cute and perfect for everyday wear this spring and summer.

 photo IMG_2337_zpsqhgcaer7.jpg  photo IMG_2323_zpsz2nrwj3i.jpg
Top, Shorts, & Shoes: JustFab // Bag: Nordstrom // Sunglasses: MNG by Mango // Watch: Urban Outfitters // Bracelet: Lokai 

Toss on some great sandals and a bright lip and I was good to go! What do you think of drawstring denim? Do you like how I styled mine?

Now for some shopping! I've scouted some great drawstring denim at every price for you. 
Happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment