Thursday, April 7, 2016

Rocked it & Swapped it


In my opinion, everyone needs an inexpensive mini satchel bag. They are versatile, can bring a pop of color into your outfit, and are just the right size to not weigh you down. I don't know about you, but when I carry a larger bag, I fill it up. Which leaves me feeling like I'm carrying around the kitchen sink sometimes. So I guess the saying "less is more" really does apply at times! 

This super cute mint satchel from Target is just the right color for any spring look. When Kaitlyn styled it last year, she used the mint as an accent color in her white denim and floral print top pairing. When I recently wore it, I also used the mint as an accent color (along with  my necklace) to make my look more seasonal. 


Are you a fan of this style bag? I love that you can find one for a great prince, so I've listed my favorites under $30 below. 

Happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment