Tuesday, June 14, 2016

A French Connection






There is nothing more "French street style" then a pair of all white tennis shoes paired with a more dressed up top half. From Kendall Jenner to Gigi Hadid, these girls know how to bring this trend to the US. In the past I have not been a huge fan of flats in general, so this is a bit out of my box. Having said that, this is something that I have wanted to purchase for over a year, and I am so glad I finally went for it! I am loving this pairing and thought let's make it more Persian by adding a scarf around my neck. This look was perfect for a weekend family party and I was beyond cozy in it. Plus you get a bit more mileage out of your wardrobe by toning down some of your dressier styles. Win, win! 




Dress: Kamalikulture (similar) // Jacket: Pepe Jeans (similar) // Bag: c/o Sole Society // Shoes: Converse // Scarf: Kate Spade (similar) // Sunglasses: Ditto (use code "sistersmarie" to get 1st month FREE!) // Watch: Fossil
Do you own all white sneakers? I feel like everyone needs a pair...even if they are difficult to keep clean! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment