Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Lightweight & Cozy Layers

 photo Untitled-21_zpsmynujjut.jpg  photo Untitled-24_zpsmkoisfto.jpg  photo Untitled-27_zpsyaokatyi.jpg  photo Untitled-22_zpsupefgurq.jpg

I am really loving the longer cardigan styles I have been seeing around the past few years. Last year I finally picked one up & this year I was gifted this green/gray one from LulaRoe. (You can read more about the brand in this previous post.) I am in love! I wore my new cardigan on this day as a layering piece over shorts and a tank, but honestly, I have been living in it ever since. 

It is so soft and comfortable, I have styled it over my PJ's, as a bathing suit cover-up, and all dressed up over a bodycon dress on a date night as well. Any item that can be worn with that many options is a must-have in my book! Plus did I mention how comfortable it is? It was worth pointing out twice! ;) 

 photo 5X6A1036_zpswkiqpnct.jpg  photo Untitled-26_zpsmpnbrkin.jpg  photo Untitled-25_zpsswefcdop.jpg  photo Untitled-23_zpsufemzazf.jpg  photo Untitled-28_zpsmce6ebsj.jpg
Cardigan: c/o LulaRoe // Top: Zara // Shorts: Old Navy // Bag: c/o Sole Society // Necklace, Bracelet, & Ring: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Sunglasses: Coach (similar) // Heels: c/o Rack Room Shoes
Are you a fan of LulaRoe? What do you think of this longer cardigan?

No comments:

Post a Comment