Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Best of 2016: Lisa's Style

How has another year already gone by? I don't know about you, but this year was slow at first, and now seems to be moving at lightening speed! As many blogging years prior to this one, I feel like my style has continued to change and grow. I kept my classic wardrobe staples and mixed them in with a few items I added along the way. (Sure, let's pretend it was only a few new items!) ;)

This year, like all before it, had some great highs and great lows on a personal level. The first six months of this year were the most difficult. I can't count the number of times I was beyond stressed out and cried for so many different reasons during that time. Life happens, you know? Then June hit, and you guys I kid you not when I say the last 6 months have been the best months in the last 10 years of my life! I so needed a good year and I gladly took 1/2 of a truly great one. Thank you to all of my friends and family that have been there for us this year, we are so blessed to have you all in our life. 

Now, back to fashion. Here is a look back at my favorite looks of 2016:

January 
(source)

February 
(source)

March
(source)

April
(source)

May
(source)

June
(source)

July
(source)

August
(source)

September
(source)

October 
(source)

November 
(source)

December
(source)
Which is your favorite outfit from above? What to see more "best of" looks? You can find my best outfits of 2015 here. Make sure you stop back tomorrow to see Kaitlyn's favorite outfits of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment