Monday, September 25, 2017

Lisa's Blogging Bloopers: Volume 14

Happy Monday friends! After a long busy weekend that felt a lot like summer (OMG, how hot was it here in the Midwest you guys?), I thought it would be fun to laugh at with me. I have always loved sharing my outtakes or bloopers if you will. I feel like these photos are a great reminder to not take yourself too seriously. Plus, it's a great reminder to you, our readers, that we are not always taking great photos....honestly, most of the photos I take are never seen by you guys because they didn't make the "cut". Some of them are quite bad actually, while others are darn funny. Whatever your reaction is, I hope just one of these puts a smile on your face on this early Monday morning. 

Sun in my eyes moment..
(source

"Walk this way!"
(source

I literally have no words for this one. 
(source

"Is this pose as awkward as it's feels?"
(source

"Please hold, hair flip."
(source

"This pose feels a bit off..."
(source

"Did anyone see me trip just now? I'll just keep walking, and smiling!"
(source

"I know we are shooting, but look at this view!" 
(source

"Walking away...so you can see my braid."
(source

You can check our my last bloopers post here and keep the laughing going if you'd like. Either way, I hope you make it a great day and thank you for stopping by the blog today! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment