Friday, May 26, 2017

Lisa's Blogging Bloopers: Volume 13

TGIF! Happy Friday friends. Did this week fly by for anyone else? It might be because I was out of state from Sunday night to Tuesday, which left my Wednesday feeling like a Monday. It also left me having to do the work of three days, all in one. I have to say, I am so looking forward to the long weekend ahead! What are you guys all up to for Memorial Day weekend? We have a beach day planned, some major relaxing time, and my grandpa's b-day party to attend. All good things! 

I've decided to keep it super light today with my latest blogging bloopers. I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do. Some are awkward, some are funny, and some are downright unflattering...and I'm happy to share that all with you guys! I think it's very important as a blogger that I have you understand, I do not think I am perfect in any way, shape, or form. Not one of these photos has been altered or photo-shopped. Judge away, because I, like you, am a real person with tons of real flaws! Obviously in my outfit posts, I post the best photos, but there are more unused then used in literally every outfit I shoot. I hope you enjoy my outtakes! 

"Hey girl, hey!" 
 photo outtakes-19_zpscigyx1w1.jpg
(source

"That guy is yelling stuff at us." Man walks up saying how hot something is...and stops at the motorcycle in front of us. Yeah, this is the actual moment I realized not everything is about us! How embarrassing! lol 
 photo outtakes-27_zpsnpomltdc.jpg 
(source

Twirl girl. 
 photo outtakes-23_zpsw4wpxozu.jpg 
(source

"Please hold, hair malfunction." 
 photo outtakes-17_zpsazdvbfuh.jpg 
(source

Open your eyes Lisa! 
 photo outtakes-26_zpsqp71ti2p.jpg 
(source

"Can we be done? I'm freezing in this tank top."
 photo outtakes-20_zpsdbkdhqqc.jpg 
(source

Good hair and feet, bad hand movement. 
 photo outtakes-24_zpshaugz8ad.jpg 
(source

Shooting photos with Kaitlyn is always a great time! 
 photo outtakes-28_zpsusqmfpul.jpg 
(source

"Come on wind, work with me here." 
 photo outtakes-22_zpsr2sjkviw.jpg 
(source

"I need three arms to get situated here." 
 photo outtakes-25_zpskpdlprqx.jpg
(source

Holy robot pose Batman! 
 photo outtakes-21_zpsdebymwll.jpg  
(source

That face though.
 photo outtakes-18_zpsyyjnr735.jpg 
(source

When literally every limb (and your face) is working against you! 
 photo outtakes-16_zps9r9cwoiz.jpg
(source

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! For more blogging bloopers, check out my last post here. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment